Wednesday, July 14, 2010

here again...

After few months, after my first post on 16 January, I totaly lost in thought, until today when I clear my bookmark list, I saw this link. I laugh when read it back.. Wonder what I think at the moment.

So I call one of my colleagues to read what I wrote. On first paragraph she already laughs...To be honest its good feeling see her laughs.

Even I not sure she laugh because it’s good or full with silly mistake. Well its not wrong thinking something positive. she says..continue, keep write something.. Thanks to her actually .

Hope in future someone will come here and read what I wrote and able to make someone smile or laugh. As we all know, laugh is the best medicine.Indeed, I hope in future i able to wrote something that valuable to share.

1 comment:

  1. i think everytime you sit in front of your keyboard and type something, you are sharing something valuable. laughter is always good. i believe that we were made to be happy. and that means being able to see the good even when times are hard. laughter helps us to appreciate the hard times because we know when the hard times are over we will laugh again... and we will LOL and ROFL and even ROFLOL :)

    ReplyDelete

Pages