Saturday, January 16, 2010

Time has come..

Happy Birthday to me ... one more year. It seems this is an appropriate time to launch this blog. I'm not sure if I can maintain this blog with successful .. but .. why not? I will never know, unless I do it now.

Indeed life is full of uncertainty. I believe, not just me who wants their own blog but did not dare to start. Although, without a strong reason.we just feel, we are not good enough.Good or not, interesting or boring, successful or failed, we will only know if we tried.

Perhaps I may be can do well and contribute something.I do not know, for sure I will not waste one more year with the same question ... if I do .. or .. this is the appropriate time to start?

So, I better just ignore all the uncertainty and questions, only look forward. Prepared for all possibilities, and gain new experiences. Perhaps with this, life will become more meaningful.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know Myo... that is all true. we all have great potential within us. and unless we make an attempt at something we shall never know what we can achieve and what powers we possess. i think what stops most people is fear of failure. but i think failure can teach us things about ourselves too. it can teach us patience, perserverance and to have hope. failure can also teach us to be more compassionate. if people learn to start looking at failure in a positive light, then no one will be afraid to try. so three cheers to COURAGE!!! HIP HIP HOORAY :)

    ReplyDelete

Pages